Check this page often to see everything you need to know about what's happening at CNRC!
Summer is winding down, but the need for nutritious meals throughout our surrounding communities continues to rise. St. Peter’s Episcopal Church in Freehold has been providing help to meet this need twice a month for over 30 years through its Outreach Community Suppers. CNRC’s next date to support a supper is coming up on Friday, September 24. No in-person volunteers are needed, as the suppers are still being packaged and served in a “grab and go” format by a small volunteer staff at the church. However, please consider contributing food items (store-bought or homemade) by signing up on our sign-ups page. Food can be dropped off throughout the week of the supper at designated times/locations (details will be posted on the sign-up page). Contact Beth Burke for recipes, questions or to sign up without accessing the online list (call the office if you needs Beth's contact information). Thanks in advance for continuing to support this vital food ministry to help our neighbors in need!
The Adult Fellowship Clambake will be held outside on the church property on Sunday, September 26, from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. (in case of rain, it will be held in the Community Center). Come enjoy a catered clam & lobster bake complete with shrimp, chicken, corn, salads, rolls and dessert… along with great fellowship! (Water will be provided, BYO if you would like other beverages.) Price is $60 per person. Sign up here. Mail your check, payable to CNRC to the church office (CNRC, PO Box 57, Colts Neck, NJ 07722) by Tuesday, September 14th, and put "clambake" in the memo. Contact Laurie Robinson with any questions.
Gather together on the first Sunday of each month from 10:15 to 10:30am. (following the 9:15am. worship service) in the lower church parking lot. The goal is to provide an opportunity for a little post-worship fellowship, as well as to serve as a weekly "contactless drop off site" for requested donations.
If you would like to volunteer to be a "face of the church" (for the 15 minutes following the 9:15am service) then please sign up here. Volunteers greet donors at the barn behind the Ministry Center. Donated items (non perishable foods for Open Door as well as items intended for various mission sponsored drives) are placed in the barn. As a "face of the church" you are not responsible for delivering donated items. Please consider volunteering, It's a great way to help the community... and it's wonderful to see friends who are stopping by with their donations.
2-1-1 HELPLINE is a 24/7 helpline for COVID-19 information including vaccines,
mental health support and economic relief information. For assistance, dial 2-1-1
or visit http://www.helplinecenter.org.
We are currently worshipping on Sunday mornings outside on the grass behind the Ministry Center at 9:15am. Please bring your own chair. Masks will not be required because we are outside. There will be congregational singing (!), so, keeping that in mind, please place your chair according to your comfort level. In the event of inclement weather or excessive heat, the service will move indoors; please wear a mask for the entire indoor service regardless of your vaccination status. We will stream this worship service at 11:00am on Facebook and YouTube.
Link to our ongoing Zoom meetings and items on our "BE CONNECTED" page.
- Prayer Time, Thursday, 9:15 a.m. via Zoom
- Streamed worship service on Facebook and YouTube, Sundays at 11:00 a.m.
- Women's Coffee Break Bible Study has finished for the program year. They will resume in September. Details to follow.
- Evening Bible Study has finished for the program year. They will resume in September. Details to follow.
Type the content for this list item here. This is just example text to show you what it will look like when you enter text content into this list item. Your unique, authentic, and appropriate text will be filled into this section.
- Search "Colts Neck Reformed Church" and you will find us. "Like" our page and you will be notified when we go live or when we add a new post. On this page, we livestream our Sunday services, we post church updates, daily devotions, and "Moments with Scott" videos. Invite your friends and family to "like" our page!
- Search "Colts Neck Reformed Church" and you will find us. Click on the "SUBSCRIBE" button to add us to your list of channels. We livestream our Sunday services to this channel, we post "Moments with Scott" videos, and any other videos that we create for the congregation. If you click on the little notification bell icon and select "ALL", you will receive notifications when new content is added.
- Reverend Scott Brown has an Instagram page. Search for revscottbrown and click the "Follow" button to see his posts.
- We have a hashtag! #CNRCATHOME represents the unity of our church family - we are in this together; church at home for now. We even have a #CNRCATHOME Facebook frame that you can add to your Facebook profile picture. If you share anything from our social media pages, you should add #cnrcathome to your post; if you add something to your own social media accounts that pertain to CNRC you can also add #cnrcathome - this way we can all see who's in it together with us!