Check this page often to see everything you need to know about what's happening at CNRC!
ALLELUIA JAZZ CONCERT: Check out the video of our Alleluia Jazz concert, "Jazz Through the Ages", that we presented last May. Since we couldn't present the live concert that we had planned, we posted last year's concert for your enjoyment. Watch it on our YouTube channel.
Do you have a graduate in your house - someone graduating from middle school, high school, college, trade school, graduate school? We'd love to include him/her in our "Graduates" feature in June. Fill out a form (either our online form or print a form and mail it in) and we'd love to also have a picture of your graduate!
The staff at the Reformed Church Home (RCH) is working every day taking care of their residents. We've asked how we can help make things easier for them and they’ve requested snacks, hand cream, and cases of water. If you are willing/able to drop any of these items off to the RCH (1990 Route 18, Old Bridge), it would be greatly appreciated. When dropping items off, go in the front door (the first set of doors) and knock on the second locked door and the receptionist will take the delivery. You can tell them you are from CNRC.
The RCH asks that anyone dropping off water bottles, snacks and hand cream do
so between the hours of 9:00 – 11:00 a.m. or 2:00 – 6:00 p.m. Lunch times are a
bit crazy. Water bottles need to come in the original plastic that the cases are
packaged in and snacks need to be individually packaged, not homemade and must be in an original box or carton from a store. Thank you!
While COVID-19 has taken over most of our focus recently, it shouldn’t take away our desire to help protect what the Lord has created for us. You can help prevent over 40,000 bags and other film plastics from going in the landfill and our waterways by supporting the CNRC plastic grocery bag/plastic film collection initiative. Plastic bags and plastic film of all kinds are not permitted in curb side recycling, but we have a solution! Working together, our church and Trex Decking will form a unique partnership for a valuable up-cycling opportunity to turn what would be garbage into durable decking material.
While It is best to use re-useable bags, it's not always possible, especially during the current health crisis since many food stores have banned this option, using only plastic bags instead. Please save your clean, dry, single-use plastic bags and plastic film and encourage your family and friends to join the effort. CLICK HERE for the list of items that can be recycled through this program. Help us collect 500 lbs. and Trex will award us a park bench for our church campus, just for doing the right thing! Start saving your bags/film at home, and once we can return to the church, drop them off in one of the recycling collection bins that will be placed in several locations. For more information, contact the church office. AND REMEMBER, EVEN WHEN THIS PROGRAM IS OVER, CONTINUE TO RECYCLE YOUR BAGS/PLASTIC FILM - MOST GROCERY STORES HAVE COLLECTION BINS!
Link to our ongoing meetings and items on our "BE CONNECTED" page.
- Daily Prayer, Monday through Friday, 9:15 a.m. Via Zoom.
- Livestreamed worship service, this Sunday May 17, 9:15 a.m.
- Coffee Break Bible Study, this Thursday, May 14, 9:30 a.m. via Zoom. Lesson 22 of The Story – The Birth of the King.
- Thursday Evening Bible Study: Zoom this Thursday, May 14th, at 6:00 p.m. Lesson 21 of The Story – Rebuilding the Walls. This is the last Bible Study of the program year for this group. Have a safe and healthy summer!
- Public page: search "Colts Neck Reformed Church" and you will find us. "Like" our page and you will be notified when we go live or when we add a new post. On this page, we livestream our Sunday services, we post church updates, daily devotions, and "Moments with Scott" videos. Invite your friends and family to "like" our page!
- Private page (closed group): search CNRC Community, and ask to join. This page is for the congregation of CNRC to be used as a platform to chat as well as keep up with church activities and happenings.
- Search "Colts Neck Reformed Church" and you will find us. Click on the "SUBSCRIBE" button to add us to your list of channels. We livestream our Sunday services to this channel, we post "Moments with Scott" videos, and any other videos that we create for the congregation. If you click on the little notification bell icon and select "ALL", you will receive notifications when new content is added.
- Reverend Scott Brown has an Instagram page. Search for revscottbrown and click the "Follow" button to see his posts.
- We have a hashtag! #CNRCATHOME represents the unity of our church family - we are in this together; church at home for now. We even have a #CNRCATHOME Facebook frame that you can add to your Facebook profile picture. If you share anything from our social media pages, you should add #cnrcathome to your post; if you add something to your own social media accounts that pertain to CNRC you can also add #cnrcathome - this way we can all see who's in it together with us!