Check this page often to see everything you need to know about what's happening at CNRC!
If you missed sharing your greetings with Scott and Kay in celebration of their 30 years with CNRC, you get another opportunity! Please send in a brief greeting via email to the church office by Friday, February 12, 2021. Your greetings will be transcribed onto quilt squares and added to the quilt. Any questions, please contact Jeanne Sokol or the church office.
Join Barb Tucker on Friday, January 29th, at 11:00 a.m. for a Zoom class of the
chair yoga practice that you love. Take the time to see the beautiful faces of your fellow chair yogis and enjoy a live 45-minute class. All are welcome – all you need is a sturdy chair with no arms, and a smile! Contact Barbara Tucker or the church office for the Zoom link.
2021 offering envelopes are available for pick up in the church office – Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. You can also pick them up from one of the pastors in the church office following the 11:00 a.m. worship service on Sundays.
In-person Senior Bible Study is on hiatus until February 12.
Sundays from 11:45 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (following the 11:00 a.m. worship service) in the lower church parking lot. The goal is to provide an opportunity for a little post-worship fellowship, as well as to serve as a weekly "contactless drop off site" for requested donations.
Starting Sunday, January 24, and continuing through the month of February, Stop-by Sunday will be collecting items for the Ronald McDonald House in Long Branch in
addition to non-perishable food items for Open Door.
The list of supplies requested by the Ronald McDonald House is:
- Face masks (disposable and/or washable)
- Hand sanitizer
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Disinfecting wipes (e.g. Clorox)
- Disinfectant spray (e.g. Lysol)
- Hand soap
- Gift cards (e.g. Stop & Shop, ShopRite, local restaurants/grocery stores)
If you would like to volunteer to be a "face of the church" (for the 15 minutes following the 11am service) then please sign up here. Volunteers greet donors at the barn behind the Ministry Center. Donated items (non perishable foods for Open Door as well as items intended for various mission sponsored drives) are placed in the barn. As a "face of the church" you are not responsible for delivering donated items. Please consider volunteering, It's a great way to help the community... and it's wonderful to see friends (albeit with masks) who are stopping by with their donations.
2-1-1 HELPLINE is a 24/7 helpline for COVID-19 information including vaccines,
mental health support and economic relief information. For assistance, dial 2-1-1
or visit http://www.helplinecenter.org.
If you are interested in receiving the Covid-19 vaccine, please go vaccine page of the “NJ Covid-19 Information Hub” and pre-register for the vaccine. Your registration will be prioritized based on the group you are placed into according to the state's phases. This is not an appointment; it is a pre-registration.
Sundays at 11:00am. Reservations are required as we are limited to sixty-five (65) people. Please sign up HERE to reserve your seat. Please wear a face covering over you mouth and your nose for the entire service and practice social distancing. We will continue to stream our regular worship service on Facebook and YouTube on Sundays at 9:15 a.m.
Many quilters and friends are doing a project from home called Our Journey
2020. If you enjoy sewing, you can make your own quilt! Every two weeks another row will be available with pictures and directions. If interested, please email Ginne Hooper (find contact information in your directory or call the church office) for more information and instructions.
Link to our ongoing Zoom meetings and items on our "BE CONNECTED" page.
- Prayer Time, Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 9:15 a.m. via Zoom.
- Livestreamed worship service, Sundays at 9:15 a.m.
- Women's Coffee Break Bible Study, Thursdays at 9:30 a.m. via Zoom.
- Evening Bible Study, Thursdays at 6:00 p.m. via Zoom
- Church School lessons via Zoom - times vary based on your child's teacher
- Search "Colts Neck Reformed Church" and you will find us. "Like" our page and you will be notified when we go live or when we add a new post. On this page, we livestream our Sunday services, we post church updates, daily devotions, and "Moments with Scott" videos. Invite your friends and family to "like" our page!
- Search "Colts Neck Reformed Church" and you will find us. Click on the "SUBSCRIBE" button to add us to your list of channels. We livestream our Sunday services to this channel, we post "Moments with Scott" videos, and any other videos that we create for the congregation. If you click on the little notification bell icon and select "ALL", you will receive notifications when new content is added.
- Reverend Scott Brown has an Instagram page. Search for revscottbrown and click the "Follow" button to see his posts.
- We have a hashtag! #CNRCATHOME represents the unity of our church family - we are in this together; church at home for now. We even have a #CNRCATHOME Facebook frame that you can add to your Facebook profile picture. If you share anything from our social media pages, you should add #cnrcathome to your post; if you add something to your own social media accounts that pertain to CNRC you can also add #cnrcathome - this way we can all see who's in it together with us!