Check this page often to see everything you need to know about what's happening at CNRC!
Join us on Thursday, August 12, 2021, for the Nationals vs. Mets game starting at 12:10pm at Citi Field in Flushing, New York. We have a block of tickets in section 103. The cost for the event is $75 per person which includes your ticket to the game and transportation from CNRC to the game and back via chartered bus. All ages are welcome!
Gather together on the first Sunday of each month from 10:15 to 10:30am. (following the 9:15am. worship service) in the lower church parking lot. The goal is to provide an opportunity for a little post-worship fellowship, as well as to serve as a weekly "contactless drop off site" for requested donations. NOTE: THE JUNE 6 STOP-BY SUNDAY WILL BE HELD AT 11:45AM (FOLLOWING THE 11:00AM INDOOR SERVICE)
If you would like to volunteer to be a "face of the church" (for the 15 minutes following the 9:15am service) then please sign up here. Volunteers greet donors at the barn behind the Ministry Center. Donated items (non perishable foods for Open Door as well as items intended for various mission sponsored drives) are placed in the barn. As a "face of the church" you are not responsible for delivering donated items. Please consider volunteering, It's a great way to help the community... and it's wonderful to see friends who are stopping by with their donations.
2-1-1 HELPLINE is a 24/7 helpline for COVID-19 information including vaccines,
mental health support and economic relief information. For assistance, dial 2-1-1
or visit http://www.helplinecenter.org.
Beginning Sunday, June 20, we will hold one service outside on the grass behind the Ministry Center at 9:15am. Please bring your own chair. Masks will not be required because we are outside. There will be congregational singing (!), so, keeping that in mind, please place your chair according to your comfort level. In the event of inclement weather or excessive heat, the service will move indoors. Masks are optional for those who are vaccinated, but required for those who are not. Masks will be required fall ALL who choose to sing. We will live-stream this worship service on Facebook and YouTube.
June 6 and June 13 - we will continue to worship indoors in the sanctuary at 11:00am. Masks are required for those who are not fully vaccinated.
Link to our ongoing Zoom meetings and items on our "BE CONNECTED" page.
- Prayer Time through June 17, Monday, and Thursday, 9:15 a.m. via Zoom
- Prayer Time beginning June 20, Thursday, 9:15 a.m. via Zoom
- Livestreamed worship service, Sundays at 9:15 a.m.
- Women's Coffee Break Bible Study, Thursdays at 9:30 a.m. via Zoom. June 3 is the last Zoom meeting of the year. They will meet in person, outdoors, on June 10 for an end-of-year celebration.
- Evening Bible Study, Thursdays at 6:00 p.m. via Zoom. June 10 will be the final meeting of the year.
- Church School lessons via Zoom - times vary based on your child's teacher
- Search "Colts Neck Reformed Church" and you will find us. "Like" our page and you will be notified when we go live or when we add a new post. On this page, we livestream our Sunday services, we post church updates, daily devotions, and "Moments with Scott" videos. Invite your friends and family to "like" our page!
- Search "Colts Neck Reformed Church" and you will find us. Click on the "SUBSCRIBE" button to add us to your list of channels. We livestream our Sunday services to this channel, we post "Moments with Scott" videos, and any other videos that we create for the congregation. If you click on the little notification bell icon and select "ALL", you will receive notifications when new content is added.
- Reverend Scott Brown has an Instagram page. Search for revscottbrown and click the "Follow" button to see his posts.
- We have a hashtag! #CNRCATHOME represents the unity of our church family - we are in this together; church at home for now. We even have a #CNRCATHOME Facebook frame that you can add to your Facebook profile picture. If you share anything from our social media pages, you should add #cnrcathome to your post; if you add something to your own social media accounts that pertain to CNRC you can also add #cnrcathome - this way we can all see who's in it together with us!