We offer three choirs to meet the needs of children and youth from age 4 though 12th grade! These choirs rehearse on Sundays from 11:00 - 11:45 a.m., following worship and church school.
- Ages 4-6 (1st grade)
- Directed by Jeanne Sokol, Michele Cox, Matt Axtell and Ellen Malloy.
- Rehearsals are held in Room 5 of the Community Center. Cherubs begin rehearsals in late September and continue through Palm Sunday. They sing during worship four times during the year.
- Grades 2-6
- Directed by Tamar Goetke; accompanist Matthew Goetke
- Rehearsals are held in LaPenta Lounge, located upstairs in the Community Center. Alleluia Angels begin rehearsals in mid-September and continue through early May. They sing during worship about six times during the year.
- Grades 7 - 12
- Directed by Jeff Brown and Maggie Tripold
- Rehearsals are held in The Upper Room of the Ministry Center. Jubilation! begins rehearsals in mid-September and continues through mid to late May. Jubilation! sings about eight times during the year and presents a musical once a year or every other year.