Our Adult Vocal Choirs are wonderful music-making opportunities for adults who love to sing!
Sanctuary (formerly Senior) Choir
- Adults from age 18 to 100
- Directed by Dr. David M. Tripold
- Rehearsals are held each Wednesday evening from 8:00 - 9:30 in the Choir Room, located upstairs in the Sanctuary building. Rehearsals begin the Wednesday after Labor Day and run through early June.
- The Sanctuary Choir provides music for the majority of Sundays during the year and presents a cantata each year.
Singing With the Seniors
- A group of woman and men from the Colts Neck Reformed Church who love to sing are sharing their time to make a difference in the lives of older adults through singing and making music together.
- Contact Maggie Tripold for more information
Women's and Men's Ensembles
- Our Women's and Men's Ensembles are great opportunities for those adults who love to sing but can't make the weekly commitment to Sanctuary Choir. Announcements are made in The Reformed Informer and weekly bulletin announcements for when these groups will rehearse and sing during worship, typically during the summer months.