We are excited to begin our full re-opening process! As COVID-19 numbers decrease and more people get vaccinated, Governor Murphy has lifted almost all of the pandemic restrictions. What does that mean for church?
Beginning June 20 through September 5, we will hold one service outside on the grass of the Ministry Center at 9:15 a.m.
- Sign-ups will no longer be required
- Masks will not be required since we are outside
- Please bring your own chair
- There will be congregational singing during the service; keeping that in mind, please place your chair according to your comfort level
- We will offer contactless offering and communion (celebrated the first Sunday of each month)
- Guests are asked not to attend if they are feeling ill, are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the previous 14 days
- This service will also be live-streamed on our Facebook page and our YouTube channel
- In the event of inclement weather or excessive heat, we will move indoors
For indoor services, the following protocols will be in place:
- Masks are optional for those who are vaccinated but are still required for all who have not been vaccinated
- If social distancing is a concern, please remember that the front pews are usually sparsely populated
- If you choose to sing, you must wear a mask while singing
Facility safety measures
- Hand sanitizer is available at both entrances
- All HVAC filters have been upgraded to MERV 13 to increase the filtration of the indoor air
- HVAC systems have been set to increase fresh airflow/air circulation
- All gathering spaces are cleaned, sanitized, and disinfected between each meeting or worship service
Please bear with us as we navigate the transition. Your safety is very important to us. We will continuously monitor guidelines for New Jersey and houses of worship, and we will notify you of all updates.