We are excited to be moving forward with our full re-opening process! Governor Murphy has lifted almost all of the pandemic restrictions. What does that mean for church?
Through September 5, we will hold one service outside on the grass of the Ministry Center at 9:15 a.m.
- Sign-ups are no longer be required
- Masks are not be required since we are outside
- Please bring your own chair
- There is congregational singing during the service; keeping that in mind, please place your chair according to your comfort level
- We provide contactless offering and communion (communion is celebrated the first Sunday of each month)
- Guests are asked not to attend if they are feeling ill, are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the previous 14 days
- This service is also live-streamed on our Facebook page and our YouTube channel
- In the event of inclement weather or excessive heat, we will move indoors
For indoor services, the following protocols will be in place:
- We kindly ask that everyone, including those who have been vaccinated, wear a mask over his/her mouth and nose until further notice; those who are unvaccinated are REQUIRED to wear a mask
- If social distancing is a concern, please remember that the front pews are usually sparsely populated
- If you choose to sing, you MUST wear a mask while singing
Facility safety measures
- Hand sanitizer is available at both entrances
- All HVAC filters have been upgraded to MERV 13 to increase the filtration of the indoor air
- HVAC systems have been set to increase fresh airflow/air circulation
- All gathering spaces are cleaned, sanitized, and disinfected between each meeting or worship service
Please bear with us as we navigate the transition. Your safety is very important to us. We will continuously monitor guidelines for New Jersey and houses of worship, and we will notify you of all updates.